Your Residency Away From Residency
My Words, My MFA is an alumni- and student-run blog for those who have attended the University of Nebraska Omaha Masters of Fine Arts in Writing program.
Here is your chance to get your thoughts heard in our community and the community of the world wide web. We want you, your thoughts, your ideas, and we want them on our blog.
Guidelines for blog posts:
- Posting is open to all alumni, students and faculty.
- Posts can be on any topic that is of interest to your fellow MFA-ers. Reviews, writing tips, random thoughts, anything. Send them our way.
- Posts can be anywhere from 250 to 1000 words.
- Please include a brief bio with your submission.
- Feel free to include an optional photo of yourself.
- All posts will go through a minimal editing process for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Posts will be made at least once per month. Jordan Mapes will contact you for any questions concerning your posts.
Submit your blog posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.